Resting heart rate is the number of heart beats per minute when a person is awake and not moving. It can be viewed only after you enable "continuous heart rate" and wear the watch during sleep more than 5 hours. And it must be measured when the body is relaxed. The device uses your heart rate when you are asleep as its basic data, and then estimates your RHR by using a scientific algorithm. To ensure a normal measurement of your RHR, please wear the smart device when you go to sleep.
Articles in this section
- I can't pair my Verge with my phone. What should I do?
- Why can't I scan my QR code?
- Why wont QR code appear even after it has unpaired from the phone successfully?
- Is the Verge waterproof?
- Can I swim or shower with Amazfit Verge?
- I can’t turn on my Amazfit Verge. What should I do?
- How to change the 24 hour display to a 12 hour display?
- Why does my Verge drain the battery so quickly?
- The step count of my watch is inaccurate. What should I do?
- How do I transfer music to my Verge?