If you find that your Pace device is having trouble staying connected to your Bluetooth and/or Wi-Fi, please run the following diagnostic test on your smartwatch and send your results to Amazfit Support.
- Go to "More Settings" in the smartwatch.
- Under Settings, scroll down list and tap "About."
- Under "About," scroll down to "Legal Statement."
- Continuously tap on "Legal Statement" until "Lab" appears below it.
- Tap on "Lab" and select "Signal Strength."
- Tap "Start."
A Pass or Fail message will appear once the test is complete. Note: Be sure your device is connected to your Wi-Fi and is right next to the router when you run the test.
- Take a screenshot of the Pass/Fail message on your smartwatch.
- Submit a ticket to support here and be sure to include the following information:
- Screenshot of message
- Serial number (It is a 14 digits in length and is located on the back of the device starting with SN:)
Our Amazfit team will advise you on the next steps to help troubleshoot your issue.