Please try the following steps to troubleshoot your issue.
PART A - Turn device off and on.
- Hold button on the side of the watch face down until device shuts down.
- Once device is fully off, hold the same button down to reactivate device.
PART B - Reinstall & Reset
How to reinstall app
1) Unpair your device from inside the mobile app.
- Go to main screen of the Amazfit Watch app.
- Select 'View Details'
- Tap 'Unpair' button.
- Force close app.
2) Remove device from Bluetooth settings.
- Go into phone's Bluetooth settings.
- Select 'Amazfit Watch' and disconnect device.
3) Uninstall and re-install Amazfit Watch app.
4) Reset Amazfit Pace to factory settings.
- Go into More Settings.
- Select Factory Reset
- Tap icon with the check mark inside of the green circle.
5) Connect device to app.
- Open the Amazfit Watch app.
- Pair device using QR code displayed on watch interface.
How to reset Pace to Factory Settings
- Going to the home screen
- Swipe up and left until you reach More Settings
- Tap on More Settings and swipe up until you reach Factory Reset
- Tap Factory Reset and select option with the check mark in the green circle
The Amazfit Pace will restart and the QR code will reappear on the watch screen.