The distance units displayed in the iPhone app depend on what region you have setup in iOS. A region of "United States" will display imperial units like miles/feet. If you want metric units like meters/kilometers choose an appropriate region.
The unit system used for the Amazfit - Activity + Sleep Tracker app is determined by the Region setting of your device. To change it, you must change your iOS device's Region setting to one that uses the unit system of your choice:
- Go to the device main screen (Home button)
- Open the Settings app
- Tap General
- Tap Language & Region
- Tap Region
- Locate and select a region that uses Imperial units (e.g. United States) or metric units (e.g. United Kingdom)
- If the Amazfit app is open, you will need to uninstall and re-install the app.
NOTE: This change is only visible through the app. Tracker unit does not display data.
- Tap user icon in upper left hand corner of home screen
- Select Units and choose either km or miles under Distance section.