Why won't my Amazfit GTS connect/pair?
Please check the following steps to troubleshoot your issue:
1. Make sure your watch is fully charged.
2. IOS: Go to phone settings to find the Bluetooth setting and then remove all the devices. To do so, tap on the “i” icon and tap Forget all the devices.
Android: Go to phone Bluetooth settings to clear Bluetooth data
3. Toggle Bluetooth OFF
4. Reboot your phone
5. Toggle Bluetooth ON
6. Log out and then re-login the app
7. Uninstall and install the app
8. Try pairing again
9. Keep away from other Bluetooth devices and try again.
If still failed, please use another phone to have a try.
If you are searching for the version with another language，please download Chrome browser and use the Google Translation plugin to view this article.