Heart rate accuracy
Inaccurate heart rate readings appears to be due to the fit of the device band itself. A loosely fitting band that moves around at all, or that has notable gaps between the device and the skin, can easily cause an inaccurate reading. For the most accurate heart rate readings, you will want to be sure you’re wearing the device on the top of your wrist and it's fairly snug against your skin.
As the heart rate sensor is basically a pulse oximeter which monitors the perfusion of blood to the dermis, it’s prone to inaccuracies.That’s because skin perfusion — a measure of how much blood flows through your skin-varies significantly from person to another. Especially the ones who have dark skin, hairy wrists, tattoo, and scar.
If you’re seeing a reading that doesn’t look quite right, please check the following:
1) Take a second measure if you thought the reading isn't right.
2) Keep it close to your skin and do not swing the arm
3) Clean the heart rate sensor
If the issue persists, please confirm which heart rate detection is inaccurate.
1) Please note that single HR cannot be detected during exercise.
2) If the heart rate is abnormal during exercise, please go to Zepp App➡Profile➡Behavior tagging, select one behavior, for instace "Run", start the activity and you can view the data curve by clicking the button in the top-right corner . If “ device isn't connected” pops up, then back to the main page to sync the device, and repeat the precedure again.
After running for several minutes, press&hold to pause and end the session. If WIFI is connected, the data will be sent to HUAMI data server, if no WIFI when running, go into history page to upload the data when WIFI is available, the data will be automatically sent to HUAMI data server. then send us your Zepp ID(Zepp App➡Profile➡Feedback➡User ID)