Why can’t my Bip S receive app notifications?
1. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on on your mobile phone.
2. Check if you enabled the Silent mode on the watch. If you enabled silent mode, you can't receive any notifications at all.
3. Make sure your phone notification bar is functioning. Please note that alerts will only appear on the watch if they pop up on phone.
4. Please go to your mobile phone Setting>search Notification>choose Notification access> enable Amazfit app under Notification access.
5. On the home screen of the Amazfit App ➡ tap Profile in the lower right-hand corner ➡ tap My devices Bip S➡ tap App alerts to allow Amazfit app access notifications ➡ Turn on App Alerts ➡ tap on “Manage apps” in the lower middle of the screen and select the certain app to alert.
6. Make sure “Only receive when the screen is off” is turned off. If you toggle on “Only receive when the screen is off”, you will only receive app alerts when your phone screen is off.
7. Go to Amazfit App-Profile-My devices Bip S-tap Run in background to check the settings and make sure that the Amazfit app runs in the background and gives it permission for auto-start. Keep the app running in the background so that you can receive notifications. If the Amazfit App is shut down in the background, your watch will disconnect from the app and you will no longer receive notifications.
8. If the issue persists, please go to your phone settings, find app notifications, toggle off and on, reboot your phone, restart the Amazfit app and try again.
1. Check if you enabled the Silent mode on the watch. If you enabled silent mode, you can't receive any notifications at all.
2. Make sure your phone notification bar is functioning. Please note that alerts will only appear on the watch if they pop up on phone.
3. Go to iPhone Settings➡ Notifications ➡ choose the certain app ➡ toggle on all the alerts. Please also make sure you enable Show in History in the notification settings.
4. On the home screen of the Amazfit App ➡ tap Profile in the lower right-hand corner ➡ tap My devices Bip S ➡ tap App alerts ➡ toggle the switch to enable notifications for certain apps.
5. Go to iPhone Settings➡Bluetooth➡Bip S➡toggle on "Share System Notification" if your phone is iOS 13 and above.
Note: IOS notification settings are basically the same as those of Android, but there is a big difference after entering Application Notification Settings. When watch and phone are paired for the first time, the list of Allow Application notifications and Disallow Application notifications are all blank. The icon of the app will be displayed on the list only after your watch receives a notification from that app.
When the icon of that app appears in the list, you need to toggle the switch to enable notifications so that you can
continue to receive the push notifications from that app.