Heart rate accuracy
Inaccurate heart rate readings appears to be due to the fit of the device band itself. A loosely fitting band that moves around at all, or that has notable gaps between the device and the skin, can easily cause an inaccurate reading. For the most accurate heart rate readings, you will want to be sure you’re wearing the device on the top of your wrist and it's fairly snug against your skin.
As the heart rate sensor is basically a pulse oximeter which monitors the perfusion of blood to the dermis, it’s prone to inaccuracies.That’s because skin perfusion — a measure of how much blood flows through your skin-varies significantly from person to another. Especially the ones who have dark skin, hairy wrists, tattoo, and scar.
If you’re seeing a reading that doesn’t look quite right, please check the following:
1) Take a second measure if you thought the reading isn't right.
2) Keep it close to your skin and do not swing the arm
3) Clean the heart rate sensor
If the issue persists, please confirm which heart rate detection is inaccurate.
1) Please note that single HR cannot be detected during exercise.
2) If the heart rate is abnormal during exercise, please submit a feedback (Amazfit App➡Profile➡Feedback)
Please send us some screenshots of the activity including Routes, Details and Graphs.