Cannot sync data
Please update the app to the latest version and then attempt the following instructions step by step:
1. iOS: Go to phone settings to find Bluetooth setting and then remove all the devices. To do so, tap on the i icon and tap Forget all the devices.
Android: Go to phone settings to find Bluetooth setting and then clear Bluetooth cache
2. Toggle Bluetooth OFF and ON.
3. Reboot the watch and phone.
4. Log out and then re-open app and try connecting again.
Regarding the part syncing issue, please reboot your watch and phone to have a try. If your issue persists, please attempt the following steps:
* Swipe down from the watch home screen and tap the fourth icon Additional settings to open.
* Swipe UP until you find Sync
* Tap Sync to upload the watch data
* Submit a feedback from your watch（Swipe down from the watch screen-- Additional settings--Feedback) and Amazfit app (APP--Profile--Feedback)
* Send here your Amazfit ID (APP--Profile--Feedback--User ID)
* Uninstall/Re-install the Amazfit app
* Reboot your phone and your watch
* Clear Bluetooth cache and data
* Turn off and on the Bluetooth on your phone
* Log out of the app and re-log in to connect/sync the data