Calories (or kcal) is a measure of the energy you've burned during your activity. Our algorithm didn't include BMR (basal metabolic rate). You may notice differences between our calculations and those from other tools, even given the same activity data. This is most likely due to differences in Calorie calculation algorithms, and the data factored into the calculations. We believe our estimation is as accurate as possible given the limitations in data.
If you have the same issue with the latest firmware, please submit a feedback with the following instructions:
1. Open Amazfit app and click Profile in the bottom right corner
2. Tap the circle icon and you will see the Amazfit ID
3. Swipe up and find Feedback
4. Describe your problem and then check Watch logs before Submit
5. Send us some screenshots of the activity including details, routes, and graphs.