Heart rate accuracy
As the heart rate sensor is basically a pulse oximeter which monitors the perfusion of blood to the dermis, it’s prone to inaccuracies.That’s because skin perfusion — a measure of how much blood flows through your skin-varies significantly from person to another. Especially the ones who have dark skin, hairy wrists, tattoo, and scar.
If you’re seeing a reading that doesn’t look quite right, please check the following:
1) Take a second measure if you thought the reading isn't right.
2) Keep it close to your skin and do not swing the arm
3) Clean the heart rate sensor
If you still have the same issue with the latest ROM version, please open Amazfit App, tap Profile, swipe up till you find Behavior tagging, tap Behavior tagging and Running. Keep the device near to your phone and make sure there are no objects between them. Then, tap start and submit data with the following steps after you finish the workout.
1. Open Amazfit app and click Profile in the bottom right corner
2. Tap the circle icon and you will see the ID
3. Swipe up and find Feedback
4. Describe your problem and then check Watch logs before Submit
And please send us the relevant screenshots of the activity like below. We will continuously make improvements on heart rate accuracy.