Calories (or kcal) is a measure of the energy you've burned during your activity. Our algorithm didn't include BMR (basal metabolic rate). You may notice differences between our calculations and those from other tools, even given the same activity data. This is most likely due to differences in Calorie calculation algorithms, and the data factored into the calculations. We believe our estimation is as accurate as possible given the limitations in data.
Please keep using the watch and attempt the following steps when you do an activity next time.
1. Swipe down from the watch home screen, you can see four icons System Settings: Airplane, Silent Mode, Backlight, and Settings.
2. And then tap the fourth icon Settings.
3 Swipe UP until you find Huami Lab and Feedback
4. Tap Huami Lab and you will see Activity data collection
5. Click to turn on Activity data collection
6. Choose a sports mode to start your activity
7. After you finish the workout, please turn off Activity data collection
8. Tap Feedback to generate reports.
9. Please send us the Amazfit ID (APP--Profile--Feedback--User ID)
10. Submit feedback(APP--Profile--Feedback) from your Amazfit app
11. Please send us some screenshots of the activity including details, routes, and graphs.