Continuous Heart Rate
When continuous heart rate is enabled, heart rate widget displays your current heart rate in beats per minute (bpm), your average heart rate, maximum and minimum heart rate, and resting heart rate (‘Resting HR’ can be viewed only after you enable continuous heart rate and wear the watch during sleep more than 5 hours).
To initiate the continuous heart rate:
• Go into the Heart Rate widget
• Tap on the screen with the heart rate chart
• Swipe the toggle switch to the right to turn on.
You can view heart rate data by the followings methods:
1. Go to heart rate widget on the watch.
2. Open Amazfit Watch App➡ tap ‘Status’ on the lower left hand corner ➡tap heart rate.
Note: Turning on continuous heart rate will affect the watch’s battery life.